Gainesville Estate Planning Law Blog

Ways to pay for long-term care

In Georgia, elderly residents often turn to Medicaid to find financial assistance for long-term care because most standard health insurance policies do not cover it. If you, like most people, did not purchase a long-term care insurance policy, you have other options....

read more
FindLaw Network