Finding The Information You Need
Committed To Addressing Your Concerns
We look forward to helping you through your elder law and estate planning legal issues, but we know that during this personal time you may want to investigate your case and your potential legal options online as well before speaking with a trusted Georgia lawyer.
Visit The Links Below
Click on the links below to find answers to commonly asked questions:
- Why should I hire an elder law attorney?
- Top 3 most common estate planning mistakes
- Top 3 most common long-term care mistakes
- Is it necessary for a lawyer to draft my will?
- What happens if someone dies without a will?
- What are the duties and obligations of an executor or personal representative?
- Where can I find more information on my legal issues?
A Trusted Gainesville Estate Planning And Elder Law Advocate
If you have additional questions or need assistance from an advocate, a friend and one who has made difficult decision in his personal life, reach out to J. Kevin Tharpe.
Whether you need assistance with elder law, estate planning and special needs trusts, he can offer trusted guidance every step of the law.